Translate

Monday, December 29, 2008

NEW BEGINNINGS!

So I am ready for 2009!!! I am ready for the new challenges, love, joy, sorrows etc. I have had as many ups and downs as I can handle this year and look forward to the new. I hope your year was as eventful as mine. Full of life experiences and lessons that force you to acknowledge your mistakes and learn from them. I am older now, and I will not allow myself to make the same ridiculous mistakes. I have learned a great deal from love. And know what to value in a man. I am glad for a new chance to get to make better choices. Second chances. I am glad I have been allowed a few of them. Lord knows I need them. Thanks for allowing me to see who my true friends are, how important family is and when and being able to recognize the difference between potential greatness and bullshit.

I am aware now that a lot of choices made were because I was naive; not willing to learn from others. Wanting to fall and pick myself up. I have come to terms with the fact that I can not live my life doing everything someone else didn't or couldn't do. I want to live my life for me; knowing I tried and whether I come to face success or defeat; I know that no matter what I still did me. And I seized the opportunity to be true to me.

I wish all of you a very Happy New Year!!

No comments: