Translate

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Some people fear solitude. I smile at it! Because sometimes, self is much more supportive, more sensitive, more understanding than most people. They can be so negative sometimes I think it is better to enjoy YOU. I love relaxing in long, candle lit baths, listening to music, going to a movie or reading a great book! I can dine alone and go to the mall alone; I really believe if you always have to be with someone, you are codependent.

Just take a glance over the last two or three months of your life….How many times have you had a gang of people around to do things you could simply do alone?

Most are afraid of solitude because it really forces a closer look at reality! I love life and the realness of it. It is all in the way you look at something. If you are fearful or you think fear, you will be scared. If you think sad, you will be sad. The best quote I ever heard in my life, I was in the 5th grade. Granted I can not remember the person who said it, only that he was a famous old president, but he said, “It is a choice to be sad.”

Choices are a large part of life. Do not get made at the choices you make. Some are great and some we regret. It is always better to enjoy the wise choices and acknowledge all those that were made in error and to learn from them then. If you think you are horrible or your life is horrible and something bad is always happening to you, that is then what your life becomes; a series of bad events. And it all stems from your personal choices. Especially when all you look at is the negative.

I suggest, we Live to learn. Learn to live loving.

No comments: