Translate

Friday, December 5, 2008

How Funny...

How funny
Thinkin’ that I am head over
What do they say “Hills”
Not hills
Ok maybe rocks
Still just a few steps ahead
But you encourage
Me to you
Subconsciously sought
Yet
The closer we get
You retreat
Therefore
I keep
A team
Just like you
And maybe
Just maybe you realized
You don’t have shit on me
I
Your match
A beast
And I
Don’t need to be lied to
Or dealt with like the other
Cause quite frankly
That is you
And you probably feel the same as I do
But I will never put my heart on the line for you
You don’t even trust that the sky is blue
I will never be able to show you
Truth
As I see it
As I live it
And it’s beyond tangible
It’s experimental
Risky
That is what love is
And until you can honor it
You will keep
Thinkin’ of me
In your spare time
Thoughts driftin’
Cause your wrong
And guilty conscious is eatin’
But you keep seekin’
Fame
Instead of embracing wealth
You want that cheap shit
It looks good
Until you
Try it
Taste it
Use it
Or buy it
Then it shows its worth
I never had to prove
You know when shit is priceless
So
You know
That I am
Valuable enough to
Be the MRS.

No comments: