Translate

Monday, December 22, 2008

DIR........

So, I am midway through the completion of my second poetry book and I just wanted to give you a little incite. Just so you all know that this collection is in reverse. The beginning is at the end and the present is in the beginning. It shows my growth in life and loves manifestations. Why I am now and why I am no longer what I was. The poetry in this book, in relationship to my previous collage, is fearless, strong, real and sincere. I put my heart on the line and I allowed it to be examined. I basically said this is me, fuck it...because real can never be denoted. It is what it is and you learn to love it. I can not wait to be able to give you a sample, but I really did go all out. Tried new verse structure, experiemented with haiku and I even researched some pieces.
I hope you enjoy it. I can't wait to share it with you!

No comments: