Translate

Friday, January 2, 2009

I Want To Give...

Just a little background history, before people think I am crazy, I came up with this poem in the shower. No paper, no pen, no laptop. I just happened to remember it, and typed it up to share with you. Hope you enjoy.


I almost want to give you more
I am a beast at this freestyle verse
I could stand in front of you
And wow you with this
This flow that is never broken
Until an applause is abundant
And I am so in love
I can’t stop
Can’t pause
Can’t let you go
My audience
I want to give you more
More of me
Of my time
My experience
My perception of reality
Its so real
You can’t help but to feel me
And that’s why I will never leave

I almost want to sleep on this stage
Breathe in the jazz
That sets the atmosphere
For truth speak
And its here
But I don’t need it
My verse is strong enough that I don’t need the antics
The song
The music
The theatrics
But its here
And you probably didn’t even hear it
Until I mentioned it

I almost want to give you
Eternity in rhyme
But I am going to end it
The longer I stay
The more you desire to live it
Feel it
Hear it
And the more I want to give it
So I must
Leave you with this
My heart
My life
I live like this
To speak
And give strength
To you
In my verse I love
And that’s all I can give
Marinate on it
Cause I am still going
And the applause is in you
So that means
That even though I don’t want to
Now
It’s time to leave you

No comments: