Translate

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Presidential Inaguration 2009

So few have the opportunity to witness such a historical event; and I thank GOD that I am one of those lucky people. Not only will I get to witness this history first hand, but I will get to witness the swearing in of the first African American President of the United States. Chosen by the American body. This is definitely going to be memory that I get to share with my children and I can not wait. I was hungry for the tickets so I got them. Never fall short of your true desire. Do whatever it takes, within reason, to do what you want and get where you want to be. Make your life meaningful. Life is never promised, so live day to day without fear and regret. I can not wait to return to tell you my experience, life from Washington, DC...Are you ready for it?

No comments: