Translate

Friday, January 2, 2009

A Love Letter

So I didn't know where else to put it, so I blogged it. My last letter to him. My last letter to love because I give up on him. Even though I don't want to, I have to because love doesn't love me. Everything I thought love was, it wasn't. And this is almost like Sid's love letter to hip hop; the only difference is this, hip hop doesn't love me in return. Love is borderline pathetic, no I take that back, it is ridiculously pathetic. Like the thin line that stands between me and love when I cross it, I won't go back. But I stand in front of it weighing my options. And this post contradicts some of the others, but I am human also. My feelings waiver. No, I don't really want to give up on love, but it hurts so bad. The memories hurt because I can't live new ones everyday. I can't smile at him everyday.  He won't look at me like that everyday. With that sparkle that I know only I get, but I am nothing if he never admits it. I can't continue to hope for love, I just want it to one day chase me. Hound me until I give in, because I deserve it. I love love but he needs to work for it. So, I am here; tip toeing around my decision. Maybe you could help me out...Should I do it. Cross it and NEVER look back? HELL NO, I would be sad and deplorable; just like the line I drew, created, made up to validate my frustrations and anger. I hate this position. I want and need love. I want and need him. And one day love will chase me, hound me everyday until I give in. Until my fingers get tired of reflecting my thoughts of joy on this screen. I will succeed and love will love me; just like hip hop loved Sid, it may just take ten more years.


Brown Sugar, a Classic! My favorite movie by the way!

No comments: