Translate

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Untitled

Originally Composed March 5, 2008 



Perfectionism
With me being a perfectionist
Perfectionism has me
Doing this shit
Over and
Over
And over
Until I get it right
My breath is still
Now
As you
Listen to
Or read
Scrutinize
And critique
So
Half ass
Half done
And thrown together
Are not in my vocabulary
Just as I sung my first note
First note in front of you
You watched
Better yet stared
And compared my
Eccentricity to many
But when I return
To the stage with my
Verses, Choruses,
And Bridges
You will want more
Yearn my return
As you hum my melodies
That continue
To linger in your ear
Nerves, brain
And bloodstream
Cause you can't let it go
That is what initial hating does
Makes me better
And make you
A fan
Maybe a jealous one
But a fan nonetheless
So thanks
Thank you
For being the ice
In my Crown Royal
Trying to water it down
But its to potent
So it takes awhile
So here I am now
Better
Stronger
Wiser
Bolder
Getting right for you
So you can
Have more to scrutinze
Giving me more to manipulate into greatness
Cause
Over and 
Over and 
Over
I do this shit
My talent
My craft
I live this shit
That's the life of this PERFECTIONIST

No comments: