Translate

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Brand New (5/3/2010)

I am feeling like fresh white sneaks

Leaving squeaks until they get used to the crease

I am

Giving you the feeling of first time excitement

I am so speechless

Silence speaks

You got me, feeling love in undefined places

Its like the brand new feelings

As we share butterfly kisses

Leaving the taste of love

Creeping up in the stranges places

And I need to grasp it

The love handle that tickles

The smiles that teases

And then its time to release

Those new sheets have to get old sometime

That clean car gets duty afterwhile

And that shine goes dull in the meantime

But

Everytime our eyes meet

Our souls speak

And it feels like the very first time

And I get weak

In all the undefined places

I get

Brand new feelings

And the cycle is never ending 

No comments: