Translate

Monday, December 7, 2015

It's All Coming Back To Me (7/22/2010)


It fell back into my lap like

The way I fell in my Dad's when I was a little girl
It bounced back into my memory
Like I bounce to old school jams
It hit me like a ton of bricks
And I couldn't help but be overcome by it
The memory longed to be tangible
And I wanted it even more
Then it all came back

Silent seduction
Lip kissed thighs
Tounge teased crevices that longed for him to drive
It felt like Heaven

I miss the twenty minute meetings
The ones that felt like twenty hours
Silence lingered amoungst the space between my hips and his
We turned all that we could not say into passion
And it felt great to live it
To experience it
LOVE
And it's all coming back now
The way he touched my soul
The way I stroked the dome
I aimed to please and he was all that I could ever want or need

The memories flood
Now drowned out by the rain that pours
Missing the sunny days
The love we made
The laughs we shared
And all that took us there
But its all coming back to me now

There was never an alternative
This pair is so compatible
You have been troubled trying to find someone adequate
But he asked for it
So
As he reads
The words press play on the memories
And it all comes back to him now

No comments: