Translate

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Why that Nigga Trippin'?

Why do niggas be trippin'? Not accepting their feelings. Being hard for no reason. Trippin'. Love you, but can't tell you; need you but are willing to lose you because they are too much man to admit that you make the weak, soft, sensitive. So I wrote this poem to him, so he could answer my question. And it's titled, Why that nigga trippin'?...................



So
You wanted to know why that nigga was trippin’
Wanted to know
More about these poems that were written
I write
And I wrote
Wrote him
Some def poetry
That dug deep
Deep into his soul
And forced him to accept
His truth and believe it
I am crazy with the words
The Verses
The lines
The phrases
And the lyrics
Watching
As you work so hard to decipher
My emotions and feelings
It just forces you to fall deep
Deeper into me
Wondering
What
I will dish out next
Scared cause it may make you think about some shit
Playing off of your insecurities
To get you to see the male femininity
Those woman qualities
The traits of sensitivity arise
And you are trippin’like that nigga
You are wondering
How I could do this
How I could stimulate your brain enough
To have you believing you crazy and shit
And head over hills you fall
Cause I arranged these verses and phrases
In a way that intrigues you so
And you can’t deny it
So you love it
And crave more of me
My poetry
And now you are HE
That nigga
And it was not what you expected it to be
But it is great
And I am greater
Because I have mastered you
And you are my greatest creation
A male innovation
But you wanted to know
So I gave you a taste
And the more you taste
The more you will regret
Reading
And hearing this shit
Cause you are open
And I have you trippin’
Wondering why
You asked me that question!


Do you think he ever responded? Think I ever encountered a response? Hell no, that nigga is still trippin'. Confused because I am great and he does not know what to do about it! Just gonna continue to fight it; and like a dummy I am still waiting on him to embrace it and respond to destiny.

A'driana

1 comment:

VieAmour said...

Sometimes, you just know how to speak to my (quelle) situations girlie! "Why that Nigga Trippin'?" was sooooo on point! I am going through that with "Dude" now...nice to know I am not alone.