Translate

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Living and Loving

Does the true successes in life go hand in hand with the interactions and the affects of love?

I love everything, nature, choice, people, GOD (which can go without saying), him, her, them, they; it all makes up everyday. Our interactions directly effect our future so the choices we make have to consider the outcome. I am one of those spur of the moment people, indecisive and nonchalant about the outcome. You can always change your plan which will alter the outcome, but you are effected, short term, by the decision. So, I met him, and I love everything he is, his purpose, his personality, his heart, his honesty, I love it! And now I am scorned, he has taken my heart and inverted it to stone, because of his carelessness, his dis-concern for my feelings. Why do niggas feel like they can do whatever they want without reaping. My absence has him wondering, and now it gets more complicated. Always coming up with one more lie to compensate for not telling the truth the first time, right!! But that's what I love about him, his honesty!!! But, was he only being honest about how he feels for me and his perception of me? Never wanted to admit that one night stand or that slip up head, ridiculous, and after all this time, now he feels bad. Never wanted me for real, just a long term goal. Marriage!! Then, when I told him he was sorry, he couldn't forgive me! Men never want to hear the truth about themselves. Makes them feel less of a man and I don't want that? Right? Less of a man, means not enough man for me! And I need a man, 100% man, no one to scared to face life for what they really want. living life in the shadows, compromising lives and destroying their own, because they don't want to own up! Undercover!

So how I got on all that, not really sure, but He, that love I found in him, that decision I made to date effected me. Totally altered my present and gave me a past I never thought I would see. And now you know that love and life and totally linked. So how can you live life not loving? Frowning and looking at others like they owe you something. Find that peace in self so you can exhibit it to all. It makes you better and life becomes easier and more interesting when you love, instead of not loving at all.

No comments: