Translate

Friday, August 22, 2008

Girlfriends.............

This one is dedicated to all my girlfriends....

Those ride or die bitches that got your back no matter what. When you didn't have a dollar they gave you their purse. Known as girlfriends, though so often referred to as sisters. I love you to death. No matter what trials we go through, no matter how many years of stupidity creep through; because we got to much pride to admit wrongs and ammend the grudges. Despite it all you'll are always my girls. And if you know me at all you know you "my nigga". Cause it is more than just a figure of speech, phrase or greeting; "My nigga" signifies adoration, strength, a long lasting bond. It signifies unity of all those with that immovable and distinct DNA strand, and I use it in love.

I have never been more proud of anyone in my life and I support you through all your mistakes, better yet, they are not mistakes, just unexpected blessings. Because it all makes us better, stronger and wiser. And to you ladies I want to say thank you, all of you know who you are. There is no woman more beautiful, more strong, more generous or more honest than you, and that is why we weather the years because we stay true. True to myself and to you. Even though we don't want to admit our flaws, they're there and even though we don't want to hear it, we bear, because we aren't doing it alone. We always have each other.

I thank GOD for always placing women in my life that will aid my struggle instead of making my world worse. I hope I have been able to be the same blessing. Its been real thus far, it can only get better tommorow. Much love.

No comments: