Translate

Monday, November 30, 2009

PRESS RELEASE FOR WRITER'S BLOCK

Pearland, Texas 77584
Phone (713) 834-4964




Press Release

Contact: Audreyanna Garrett
Phone: (713) 834-4964

12 A.M. CST, December 1, 2009

WRITER’S BLOCK RELEASE


HOUSTON, TEXAS, DECEMBER 1, 2009: Audreyanna Garrett’s “Writer's Block” is the sequel to Diary In Reverse, release previously this year. Garrett composed this conclusion to the very passionate and heartfelt “Diary In Reverse”, in which she exposes an ex-relationship through poetry and verse. She captures her attempt to move forward from the past feelings associated with a previous relationship.

“In Writer's Block I ask readers to come and take a stroll with me, to experience me on the streets and blocks of life…” Garrett’s book will be released on December 1, 2009.

For more information, contact Audreyanna Garrett at audreyannagarrett@gmail.com.


“I leave pieces of him, of our story, behind on each block and each street I encounter. I give you my Writer's Block literally...”

No comments: