Translate

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Karma

If you gain nothing else from this post please know that karma is real. That golden rule that hung in the front of the bus and lingered throughout your classroom still applies to your adult life.

This is for the one who deceived me. Had me thinking that we were more than just friends. I had inducted you into my family and you hulled me. Had me thinking you were down for me and you clowned. Hurting the ones who would move mountains to put a smile on your face. You do not realize, but you will, in due time you will choose to allow life to present you with the outcome that derived from your choices. You can only blame you, because you chose.

I, for what it is worth, hold not one ounce of anger, hate or disgust for you. I actually feel bad for you. I can only pray that one day God shows you truth. I pray that you open yourself up to learning; sad that you had to learn through consequence but we have all had our turn.

So, to you I wish peace as you encounter the consequence of the unknown. Thought you knew but you will suffer for inexperience. Now, I await the day that the sun shines again in your favor.

Open your eyes to what is right in front of you.  Just because it is not what you want to hear, it doesn't mean that it is bad for you.

Be smart; don't choose to suffer for nothing.

One Love

1 comment:

Cupid's Reality said...

I am really feeling you on this post! I think everyone had had someine in their life that has "hulled" them. Either friends, lovers and foes!

It will make you stronger