Translate

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Thoughts....

There is no man or woman that is perfect. I like to think I am a genuine, straight forward person with good intentions. Maybe someone you may first meet and immediately assume I am cocky and rude...You may even go as far as telling all your friends, "I hate that Bitch." Sometimes that is how it is, but in all honesty I try my best to do right by others. My actions show that I am secure in myself but never at the expense of someone else. I have great confidence in myself without having to feel that I am better than everyone else. I am me and I love me and that is all I worry about.

My heart cries out to those who are less fortunate than myself. Hell with this economy I am a few bricks away from broke myself. We can always help someone else. Small gestures are just as great as the grand ones. Sometimes listening can be better than giving. We need to not be judgemental of others personal situations. We all suffer consequence; it is just in a differing forms.

On another note...I feel like honesty is the best policy. No matter how bad it hurts. I would never give someone else something I would not want for myself. Tell me this....Would you rather lie to someone and be unsettled with guilt for 10 years or tell the truth and be the bad guy for a day (at the max)? I know every choice comes with consequences but I would rather you live with mine for a few seconds. Yes as a child I commonly received the "listen and think before you speak" criticism; which in turn made me feel misunderstood, but I get it now. Sometimes somethings are better left unsaid...until that person is ready to hear the truth. Some people do not face reality like others; especially when you want to believe your own reality. We all do it. I do in certain situations; which is probably common for most...and that instance is LOVE. We always turn our dreams into realities. Try to always see the positive and block out the negative possibilities, i.e. you know when he/she is cheating, you know when they are keeping secrets, on that down low shit etc... But when we love someone we just ignore it. It's easier for those on the outside to criticize and judge and say what they would or would not do until they are in the situation and blind sided by the consequences. The emotional hardship and in some case the physical hardship. Then it hits you...clarity and we see reality for what it is; we call ourselves fools in love and move on.

OK so this post was random, but I hope it has brought on clarity and given unwanted knowledge to some.

No comments: