Translate

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Worth It.....

It was worth it...an hour out of my day made my heart smile for weeks. I made it up to him. Gave him the respect and honor he lacked through her. Made him hot inside because he heard the truth and it gave him hope. Things will be better. We deserve better.

I am grateful for second chances; second advances to 3rd base. And that is not the sex base. That is reality's fate. I made it. I never would have thought it would have been this soon, but he is willing and I am giving it my all. Commitment to be true to forever; making the most of our heart's desire. Just to smile with soul's enlightment, shining bright in it. And in the abscence we grow insecurities for no reason. We both feel the same. Can't wait until someone makes the first move...someone get courgage to...admit to adoration. I miss him. And I want to be near him. He desires me without saying, so I move away. Fearful of femininity, those woman qualities that attrack, disrtact and redirect their focus. I need him to be there. I can't go out on this limb and he not be there. What does that feel like? I don't want to know. I do however, need to know where this will go. I don't want to move to fast. This is the prime and mistakes are made in haste. I have nothing but time to wait on fate. God-fearing man who's humble, much humility. My heart calls out to you. Will you answer it? I hope so.

2 comments:

CraigJC said...

Love the words.
Just showing some love.

http://popwife.blogspot.com/

Audreyanna Garrett, MBA, MSc said...

I appreciate it...