Translate

Monday, January 4, 2016

The Chill


Like the artic breeze

The way it relates to
The shiver
That provokes sneezes
Its in and out of you 
and you never knew
when it took hold
its like
like this
I relate to you
in, out, around
to be near you
to be cold
long to chill you
this chill factor
the wind
that sweeps me from under
I was numb
I am numb
because of the heat felt when I am near you
polar opposites
no wonder we attract
no wonder I get back
South
Every chance I get
and you get north
every now and then
but when you experience
loves ability to show you a new season
embrace it
and develop reason
for the pleasurable numbness
the sweats
paired with hoodies and socks
in 90 degree weather
no explanation
but it feels good to you
that chill
that love spell
not frequent
but when experienced
so hard to get back to
life without her
because no her
means no you
chills are through
That factor leaves you

No comments: