Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Supernatural Love

This poem is dedicated to the man I have shared my world with since the very day that we met...

Like...
You
Make my soul bounce
And
My love
Gravitates to you

Since day one
You have been here
The man I have shared
My life
My soul
My heart
My thoughts
Essentially
My world
With
Yet
I've finally actualized
The idea
That
I have never needed anyone before
But you

And it happened without warning
Both of us
Patient
With love
But now
I can't
Get you out of my head
You live there
In the space carved out for bliss
True happiness
And
Love
Nonetheless

So my future
Unclear
But
The love I have for you
Is indeed
Supernatural
And
In everything I do
I crave your presence
And although you are always with me
A piece of you will forever dwell
In my world
So
My motivation
To decrease the space
That keeps
The physical you
From my everyday
Is real
And
Only time will tell
If this love
Will prevail...


No comments: