Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Shades of You

So
You woke up
Eyes glowing
Sun kissed
Gazing into my eyes
And I
Never surprised when you
Turn shades of blue
Melancholy
Bound by emotions
Your to afraid to
Expose
So in denial
You act as if I
Don't matter
Now
Shades of confusion
You
Try to determine the difference
Between love
And in love
Failed
Now frustration filled arms
Keep you away
From
Me
And I
Bring you back to
Shades of joy
With just one kiss
You remember the love
And your fixed
Discarded discombobulation
Then you see
A glimpse of happiness
In past lies
Or in new thighs
And you
Turn again
Throwing shade from every angle
Now
I
Fed up
Take turns showing you the emotions you gave me in one motion
Back turned
Head high
I keep walking
With no concern for your melancholy
You want to bring clarity to your confusion now
But I don't hear you
I have joy
In the eyes who take pride in the stride
That led me away from you

No comments: