Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A to Z Challenge on AUDRIWRITES BLOG NOW!!!


A to Z Challenge - 30 Days of Comic Relief
So if you know me at all I am definitely pushing myself outside of my comfort zone by writing about comedy in general.  Although I consider myself to be somewhat funny, more of a sarcastic funny really, but I am definitely going to try and thoroughly examine what contributes to a successful comedy.  
For all that are familiar with the with A to Z Challenge don’t judge me I am a rookie.  And for those who are unfamiliar with the Challenge basically I will be posting each day with a letter from A to Z (starting with A) being the topic for the post of that day.   If that doesn’t define the challenge thorough enough for you please feel free to click the link below:
Hope you all enjoy!  
One Love,
Audreyanna

No comments: