Translate

Friday, August 28, 2009

Titleless Conclusion

This is the titleless one
The one where the words express
All that the title can NOT say
All that my heart can feel
It is too deep
He is too deep
Or was too deep
In me
Miss him
Fear a future
Engulfed in the SETTLED
Not
Not anything I could have ever wished
Not anything I could have ever seen
Not in me
Not in
My world

He came
He shook shit up
Nose
Head
Legs
Bed
Wide open
He owned me
He had the power
But now I take it back
Rationed
He gets a portion
And
He doesn't like it
He get's half
It won't suffice
Spoiled him

Shit

What to do now?
Keep giving him words with no meaning
Keep giving him false hopes
Keep giving him reason to believe
In future
That I do not want
Yet I do want
Just not with him

1 comment:

IntelligentDummy said...

Girl... One of the best poems ive read in a long time... My fav of yours