Translate

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's been awhile...

So, it's been awhile since I spoke to you...

Sometimes love has waiting periods
Just like
This cyber interaction
Although it takes
Time
I come back to you
I have to
I need you to release
The stresses
You may experience them too
So I write to free the turmoil
You relate to
Corporate America's demands
Personal dreams
Projects withstand
The time restraints
And I
Could never make it without faith
It only gets better
I claim
Fortune
In near future
Peace adorns
Success tangible
And goals obtained
Now time brings
The new
And I start again
Until the next while...

If you haven't had a chance to check out TEEN CHIC MAG....Check it out www.teenchicmag.com.

I am excited about the release of Diary In Reverse...It should be concluded in June. Stay tuned...

Other than that, check out www.theverticalperspective.blogspot.com...

No comments: